For those who are curious about what occurs behind the scenes and what are used, information may or may not be found here.
This is the general list of products used for both musical and video production.
- FL Studio 12 – Producer (Music Production)
- Adobe After Effects CC (Video Equaliser Developer)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Video Production Program)
- Adobe Photoshop CC (Album Artwork Development)
- Adobe Audition CC (Audio tweaker for sound FX)
- Harmor (Heavier the Harmless, used for hard bass)
- Harmless (General synths, pads, and plucks)
- Osc3x (Mainly for bass lines and square beeps)
- Toxic Biohazard (Used for smooth tech pads)
- Nexus 2 (General orchestral instruments)
- Massive 1.3 (Reference for über synthesisers)
- Sylenth1 (Masters of synthesizers, basslines, and other aspects not capable of being produced on the above products)